Friday, June 23, 2006

Stay At Home Mom Site

I found an interesting ad for a SAHM website at a library I was visiting last week. I took the little tear-off strip, and brought it home to check it out. Now I'm going to share it with you.

The site I saw was for Stay At Home Moms to meet up with others in their area, but there are other groups, based on interest. So if you're looking for scrapbooking or web design groups in your area you might like to check it out too.

I found and joined four groups in our area. Even though I haven't met any of the women personally, I've been able to browse the area message boards. So far I have found tips on maternity consignment shops, fun places to bring kids, and the local going rates for babysitters. Pretty cool. Wish I knew about this a year ago!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool. i'll have to check this out when i get back to nc. i'm in albany until like the 10th of july. we should get together! i'm staying at my mom's and have my cell phone. i don't want to post my # on the internet though. probably the best thing to do would be to email me. my email link is on my blog site. hope to talk to ya soon!!