Monday, December 17, 2007

No longer dreaming of a white Christmas!!

I know I don't write that often, but since no one complains I'm taking that to mean I write just enough!! Frankly, I enjoy reading more than writing. But that's just because at the end of the day my creative brain cells are all burnt out!!



Anyhoo, Hubby arrived home in one piece last Sunday. Life was GOOD!! Then we got snow on Thursday, and more snow on Saturday... Life was BETTER!! And we even got a tree up and almost decorated! So bring on the Christmas!! We're ready!! (Almost!)

Menu Planning Monday
Well, in the spirit of Christmas, I am trying something "new". I've been a lurker over at "I'm an Organizing Junkie", and am working on being inspired by the organizational wizzes over there taking part in "Menu Planning Monday". This is SO not my forte, people, but I'm forever working on growing in this area of my life, so I'm going to give it a shot.



Monday: Mac & Cheese with Broccoli & Hot Dogs

Tuesday: Roast with Potatoes & Carrots, possibly in a crockpot

Wednesday: Garlic-Lime Chicken (a new recipe I want to try! Thank you Flylady!)

Thursday: Lentil Soup, Crusty Bread & Salad

Friday: Mince, Mashed Potatoes & Baked Beans

Saturday: Pizza & Salad

Sunday: Baked Potato Bar

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Tuesday is one of my favorite meals!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

Laura said...

Welcome! Sounds like a great week, I'd love the recipe for Garlic Lime Chicken, sounds so good!

Thanks for joining us :)

Laura