Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today the Little Man turned 4. Yeah, Ian!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea!"

Since everyone has been passing THE BUG and a cold back and forth for the last three weeks, we've been a bit low key about the birthday this year. I'm exhausted from little boys waking me up 2 hours early and not going back to sleep. The birthday boy has been doing this for two weeks or so. I keep putting him back in his bed and he returns about every 15-30 minutes or so just to let me know that he can't sleep! Since he shares his room with Lumpadump (aka Shane), all this walking back and forth and opening doors has been waking up Shane as well.

In other news, Hubbie & I have started to take a class online called "Speed Spanish". It's really great for me. I know next to NO Spanish, but am regularly meeting Spanish-speaking people! Hubs on the other hand speaks Spanish very well, but hasn't studied it before, so he decided to take the class with me. Unfortunately, we are two lessons behind and this week we get two more lessons! What's the Spanish term for "YIKES!"?

No comments: