Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The latest news

The back has been slowly improving over the last week or so and I'm sooooo thankful. I barely notice any pain these days, which is nothing sort of miraculous to my mind. I know a lot of people have been praying for me, so if you were one of them, Thanks!! The last time my back was in that kind of shape it took months to recover and only with the constant wearing of a back brace. Let me tell ya, in my current state that would NOT have been pretty!!

The other update, now that I feel safe in letting the cat out of the bag, is that we are expecting a new addition to the family in November. I have taken to calling him (or her) Tater for the time being. So this, in short, helps to explain the back pain and also my dread at what the future held if things did not improve.

As for the pregnancy, I am in the lovely stage where my regular clothes no longer really fit comfortabley and the pregnancy clothes in the closet just remind me how much further I still have to go. Yeah!! I call this the warm-up stage, because that's pretty much all I can wear: warm up pants and t-shirts. Very sexy.

No comments: